Herbal Supplements For Sinusitis

There is nothing worse than sinusitis—the debilitating headaches, congestion and cough. Whether it is caused by an infection or allergies, there are natural and effective natural herbal supplements for sinusitis.

Clear Congestion
Since congestion is the biggest contributor to sinusitis, it is best to treat it first. There are several natural remedies for clearing congestion. Peppermint, Eucalyptus oil, and tea tree oil are all effective at relieving nasal congestion when inhaled through the nose.

Relieve the Headache
The most annoying symptom of sinusitis is the horrible headache that accompanies the congestion. Ginger is a natural and effective headache remedy.

Natural Supplements for Sinus Infection

Natural Supplements for Sinus Infection

Get Rid of Sinus Inflammation
Finally, you want to eliminate the inflammation. Bromelain and Licorice are both shown to effectively reduce the inflammation associated with sinusitis.

Treat the Cause of Sinusitis
Next, you want to start treating the cause of the sinusitis by taking natural supplements for sinus infection. Skullcap and Oregano Oil are natural herbal remedies for sinus infection. They have both been shown to effectively fight off infections caused by bacteria and viruses, making them the best herbs for sinus infection.

If the sinusitis is caused by allergies, Skullcap is a natural herb for sinus allergies and has been shown to effectively treat the allergies.

Boost the Immune System
Once the symptoms of sinusitis have been treated, it is time to start boosting the immune system to prevent further episodes of sinusitis. Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E are all good vitamins to take because they help build up the immune system. Zinc also helps.

Natural Herb for Sinus Allergies

Natural Remedies for Sinusitis

There are also several herbs that can be used to help build up the immune system. These include Echinacea, Oregon grape, Barberry, and Goldenseal.

You can also eat foods that are rich in antioxidants, as antioxidants also help to build the immune system. Some good antioxidant foods include berries, beans, and nuts.

There are many safe, effective and natural sinus support supplements that can be taken to effectively alleviate the symptoms and treat sinusitis and boost the immune system to prevent future sinusitis.

Below listed are few top products of Sinus Support:

7 Responses to Herbal Supplements For Sinusitis

1. Mary Little July 25, 2014 at 6:04 am #

Ssinusitis and headach are really painful, its great and thanks for sharig

2. Michael October 20, 2014 at 5:33 pm #

This is a great article on Sinusitis, Sinus pressure is no fun at all. I agree with you on treating the cause of the problem and need to give some of the natural remedies that you mentioned a try.

3. Jay November 21, 2014 at 3:18 pm #

I often got confused with colds and sinusitis when I was younger – I know that it involves some mucus and that it has to be treated quickly before it develops into something worse – now that I am working, I couldn’t afford to take too much break because of my sinus problem which usually occurs during winter months. I usually take Lidell Laboratories Sinus Congestion and Headache and it really helps a lot in alleviating the severe headache and treating my sinusitis. Eating fruits rich in vitamin C are sometimes not enough to prevent sinusitis; it is good to know other herbs that could boost my immune system to prevent sinusitis.

4. Jake Sean November 21, 2014 at 3:45 pm #

I have been suffering from sinusitis since grade school, and it’s been really tough when this condition arises! Certain environmental factors triggers my sinusitis, good thing though I always have with me Sinus Rescue, it’s very handy, I always make it available in my pocket, plus considering the most important factor it contributes, it totally eases up the nasal congestion, stuffiness and severe migraine which is very troublesome, most especially considering I’m working in a call center, we cannot afford to always sniff and sneeze while talking with a client on the phone! Thanks to Herbs Pro providing Sinus Rescue, I don’t have to worry anymore about my sinus problems!

5. Paul November 27, 2014 at 9:49 pm #

Itchiness, rashes, and sneezing were the things that I was prone to before I found Herbspro allergy and sinus support. I would sometimes just stay at home and do nothing, just to avoid allergic reactions. There were times that I didn’t know what and what not to eat. I tried other medicines but they have side effects or they don’t work at all. Some medicines are too expensive too! When I first read about Herbspro, I thought it was the right brand for me. True enough, it was! Since then, I can do and eat what I want without having to worry. I’m happy that I found the right cure for me. It doesn’t cost much and it works really well.

6. Jessica November 27, 2014 at 9:50 pm #

When I was in college, I always experienced nasal stuffiness and it even got worse during the cold weather. My doctor said this one of the symptoms of sinusitis. I only take a decongestant tablet to relieve nasal decongestion. It was really annoying and it bothered me a lot, especially when I am doing my school homework. I tried to search in the internet for sinusitis supplements, and I found different websites selling sinusitis supplements. I have read varied testimonies as well. But the testimonies of natural herbal supplements offered by Herbs Pro have convinced me though. So, I placed my order online right at that moment and have started taking the herbal sinusitis supplement since then. Now, I’m free from any sinusitis symptoms. Thanks Herbs Pro.

7. Leo February 5, 2015 at 9:26 am #

My sinusitis has been bugging me ever since. It has been such a hindrance when I am at work. I could not focus on my job well. I tend to take too many breaks or even take a day off. I have tried using different medications but after using Liddell’s Sinus Congestion and Headache, I felt a lot better! This product helped reduced my sinus pressure and headache. I also love the application of the product itself. The idea of using a spray instead of the usual pills is much better. This product is very easy to use and very handy. The best part is that this product is a natural remedy! This is one of the products that I would recommend to those who have sinusitis.